Western Railways has published Apprentice in below mentions Post. You can find more details like Educations Qualification, Age limit, last date and how to apply all details are mentioned below
|Post||No. of Posts|
Educations & Qualification
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :- The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this Notification i.e. 18/050/2021 as under :- i)
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS :- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 24/06/2021.
- SC/ST/OBC – Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD):- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen – Upper age limit is relaxed upto additional 10 years
Applications Fees & How to Apply
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Opening Date and Time 25/05/2021 @ 11.00 hrs.
- Closing Date and Time 24/06/2021 @ 17.00 hrs.